Mobidock™ – is a very large self-propelled floating port and a floating stockyard
Mobidock™ is a very large-scale 500,000 tonnes floating bulk commodity terminal developed by National Ports and thyssenkrupp.
This is in response to demand for deep-water ports capable of self-loading any size bulk carrier at the rate of up to 10,000 tonnes per hour in an environmentally friendly manner.
Mobidock™ - provide unprecedented scale & access:
- Any size bulk carriers including the 400,000 DWT Valemax can berth at the Mobidock
- Provide a safe, cost effective and practical alternative to traditional port developments
- Requires no dredging and mitigates many environmental and logistical challenges
- Can simultaneously self-load any size bulk carrier while receiving bulk cargo from the Transmax
- Scalable 500,000 tonnes stockpiles
- The material handling system is under cover
- No dust
- No shifting of the vessels during the loading or unloading operations.
The Mobidock is a mobile bulk commodity terminal, differentiated by scale and operability.
BOO Contracting Model
Zero CAPEX BOO solution
OPEX based on tonnage throughput over time